Your privacy is critically important to us. At Infinity Spin, we have a few fundamentals principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide for contact reasons
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on your website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- We help protect you from overreaching government demands for your personal information.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
- Visitors that email us, or use any of the contact forms on our website, will have their email address, IP address, and any data provided in the contact form or body of the email stored in G Suite archives.
- We keep all emails and chat communication indefinitely to help us provide support and ongoing contact. Individuals can request copies of any previous correspondence with us at any time.
Who we share your data with?
The data that you are sharing is not processed. We use it only to contact with you, after you submitted it to our contact form
How long we retain your data
If you apply your contact information to the contact form - we store the data until we answer your questions.
What rights you have over your data
If you have sent us an email - you can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitors data is not further processed.
Your contact information
Visitors data is not further processed. Your personal data shared with us via email will not be shared.
As a sports team, we are not providing any services that require your personal data.
How we protect your data
We use Gmail for our email services, therefore the data you share with us is protected by Google.
What third parties we receive data from
What automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data